There are so many things we have to share about skincare, but the most crucial being: what you put in your body, you get out. Hence it's in the most simple things you do to achieve the most naturally beautiful skin. It goes without saying that drinking plenty of water and eating well are the key fundamentals to this, however we want to share what most women forget about: vitamins and minerals.
This vitamin is literally a miracle for the skin! Essentially it normalises skin functions and so if you have acne prone skin it will get to the root of the problem. Here's a list of what Vitamin A does:
- Normalises blood flow & helps reduce the symptoms of rosacea
- Increases the rate of wound healing
- Exfoliates, making the skin smooth and even toned
- Repairs the cellular structure of the epidermis- optimising your UV protection
- Decreases the clustering of melanin granules and so reducing brown spots or pigmentation
- Treats acne by reducing sebum production
- Improves hydration
We don't have a list of everything Zinc can offer your skin as it essentially is an all rounder; it maintains your skin in a normal state. This means that Zinc provides the skin with balance and so instead of being too oily or too dry, your skin will be the healthy in-between. Many people are actually low in zinc from not getting enough from food and so if you feel that there isn't much balance in your skin type this is your answer!
Hair Skin and Nails
If you're the type of woman that doesn't want to research into the properties of different vitamins & minerals to find what you need then this multi-vitamin is for you. By supplementing the growth of your hair and nails whilst providing nutrients for your skin too, this will give you everything you need to be healthy and look your best this summer.